PROJECT MANAGER (Jakarta & Bandung)
Project managers ensure that the client’s requirements are met, the project is completed on time and within budget and that everyone else is doing their job properly. Depending on the project, responsibilities can cover all aspects from the design stage through to completion and handover to the client.
Typical responsibilities include:
1. Agreeing project objectives
2. Representing the client’s interest
3. Providing independent advice on the management of projects
4. Organising the various professional people working on a project
5. Risk assessment
6. Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
7. Making sure the quality standards are met
8. Using the latest IT to keep track of people and progress
9. Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
10. Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
11. Accounting, costing and billing.
Knowledge & Skills Required
1. A Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering. A postgraduate degree in construction management is an added advantage.
2. Minimum 2 years experience in construction projects.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Through knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential.
5. Willing to learn new things.
6. Creative & innovative.
Bonus (Project Based)
Please submit your application letter & latest CV to email@example.com